What is S4 Andarine?
Andarine, which is also known as S-4, S-40503, or 8, is a SARM developed with the aim of treating osteoporosis and muscle wastage. In the early days, Andarine was described as the ideal SARM due to high oral bio-availability and great muscle and bone building effects ( this was studied in animals). Initial trials in humans is said to have been successful, however no studies on the compound have been published.
Benefits of Andarine
- Has the ability so increase fat loss
- Prevents the body from going in a catabolic state
- Has the ability to build muscle while burning fat
- Oxidises fat when users are on a low-calorie diet.
- Increases both bone strength and density
- Helps with maintaining muscle, and even builds new muscle fibers when in a cutting cycle
- Does not cause aromatization or gynecomastia in men
- Reduces lipoprotein lipase (LPL), the enzyme responsible for lipid accumulation
Recommended cycle length
A cycle length of 8-12 weeks is recommended for men, while 6-8 weeks is said to be optimal for women.
A dosage of 50mg per day is said to be ideal for men, but can dose as high as 100mg per day. When dosing above 50mg a day, it is recommended to taper up slowly as S4 is known to cause temporary vision issues at high dosages. A dosage of 12.5-25mg per day is recommended for women.
S4 is best split throughout the day due to it's short half life.
S$ has a half life of around 6 hours.
Best Stacked with
For all the best stacks that include S4, please visit our Featured SARMs Stacks