YK-11 5mg 90 capsules & RAD-150 10mg 90 capsules
Manic Muscle Labs
What is YK-11 Myostine?
YK-11 is a synthetic steroidal selective androgen receptor modulator (SARM). It is a gene-selective partial agonist of the androgen receptor (AR) and does not induce the physical interaction between the NTD/AF1 and LBD/AF2 (known as the N/C interaction), which is required for full transactivation of the AR. The drug has anabolic activity in vitro in C2C12 myoblasts and shows greater potencythan dihydrotestosterone (DHT) in this regard.
Benefits of YK-11
- Increases Follistatin levels
- slows down cell aging
- Increases dry muscle mass
- Prevents neuronal damage
- Improves bone strength and health
- Inhibition of Myostatin levels
- Promotes muscles hardness
- Can be added to any cycle for additional energy and muscle growth
- Promotes muscle growth beyond genetic capabilities
- Has no anabolic side effects
What is RAD-150 TESTAMAX?
RAD-150, which is otherwise known as TLB 150 or RAD-140 ester, is structurally similar to its parent compound - RAD-140. RAD 150 is actually classified as an anabolic ester, due to it undergoing esterification during chemical synthesis. Esterification, a common functional modification, is the process by which ester groups are attached to a carbon-based molecule. It has been used since the original development of androgens by chemical synthetic scientists.
Benefits of RAD-150
- It does not increase aggression.
- It does not cause baldness.
- It increases sexual performance and libido.
- It does not affect lipid metabolism.
- It promotes the growth of the muscles.
- It has no androgenic effects.
- Rad 150 provides rapid muscle regeneration.
- It is excellent for bulking cycles.
- It has rapid muscle recovery.
- It is a safer alternative.
- It provides faster results.
- Rad 150 has no harmful effects on the liver.
- It has an extended half life.
- It has no side effects, when taken correctly.
- It is very stable and has a high absorption rate.
Disclaimer: SARMs Are Banned By WADA And are both sold and Intended For Research Purposes Only. Currently Pending FDA Approval.