What is GW-501516 Cardarine?
GW-501516, or Cardarine, is a extremely potent PPAR agonist that dramatically increases endurance levels and fat loss. It is well known for its ability to quickly burn fat and increase endurance levels for long periods.
How Does it work?
Cardarine is a PPARδ receptor agonist and shouldn't be confused with a SARM. Basically, what it does is that it activates the protein PPAR-delta in the cells of the body. PPAR-delta is a sensor for fatty acids, which are found in muscles. Once the PPAR-delta has been switched on, your ability to burn fat increases.
Benefits of Cardarine
- Increases the ability to burn fat
- Increases endurance levels
- Boosts development of nerve cells
- Increases cardiovascular strength
- improves speed
- increases strength
- Protects brain vessels from oxidative damage and stress
Recommended cycle length
Recommended cycle length for men is 8-12 week, with cycles for women at 4-6 weeks.
Dosages for men are recommended at 10-20mg a day, with the best timing said to be around 40 minutes pre-workout. For women it is suggested that 5-10mg per day is an optimal dosage and also pre-workout for optimal effect.
Cardarine half life
Cardarine has a half hour of around 24 hours, therefore you only need to take once a day at your desired dosage.
Best stacked with
For all the best stacks that include Cardarine, please visit our Featured SARMs Stacks
What is S4 Andarine?
Andarine, which is also known as S-4, S-40503, or 8, is a SARM developed with the aim of treating osteoporosis and muscle wastage. In the early days, Andarine was described as the ideal SARM due to high oral bio-availability and great muscle and bone building effects ( this was studied in animals). Initial trials in humans is said to have been successful, however no studies on the compound have been published.
Benefits of Andarine
- Has the ability so increase fat loss
- Prevents the body from going in a catabolic state
- Has the ability to build muscle while burning fat
- Oxidises fat when users are on a low-calorie diet.
- Increases both bone strength and density
- Helps with maintaining muscle, and even builds new muscle fibers when in a cutting cycle
- Does not cause aromatization or gynecomastia in men
- Reduces lipoprotein lipase (LPL), the enzyme responsible for lipid accumulation
Recommended cycle length
A cycle length of 8-12 weeks is recommended for men, while 6-8 weeks is said to be optimal for women.
A dosage of 50mg per day is said to be ideal for men, but can dose as high as 100mg per day. When dosing above 50mg a day, it is recommended to taper up slowly as S4 is known to cause temporary vision issues at high dosages. A dosage of 12.5-25mg per day is recommended for women.
S4 is best split throughout the day due to it's short half life.
S$ has a half life of around 6 hours.
Best Stacked with
For all the best stacks that include S4, please visit our Featured SARMs Stacks
Disclaimer: SARMs Are Banned By WADA And are both sold and Intended For Research Purposes Only. Currently Pending FDA Approval.