Shipping & Delivery Policy
Total Delivery Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
All estimated/typical delivery times are derived from real world data collected from past orders. They are approximate times and for reference only.
The processing time begins from the date you placed your order. All orders placed before 2pm will be dispatched the same day. All orders placed after 2pm will be dispatched the next working day.
Shipping: Based on Standard Shipping Costs.
United Kingdom £3.99
2-4 Working days
- Due to COVID-19, all packaging must undergo strict quality control and disinfection processes before leaving the factory to make sure we're keeping all our customers safe. This may cause some delays in the dispatch and shipping time.
- Shipping times will be affected during public holidays; manufacturers and couriers will limit their operations at these times. This is outside our control. Normal service resumes immediately after each holiday.
- What will happen if I refuse to accept my delivery? If the order is returned to us, once we have received it, we will refund 100% of your payment to you provided the item(s) remain in their new and unopened condition.
- Please take attention that APO/FPO & PO Boxes are not accepted for Express Shipping.
- Incorrect address details, customs clearance procedures and other issues may cause a delay in delivery.
Tracking Your Order
You will receive an email notifying you once your order has shipped. The email will include a unique parcel tracking number. The status of your order can be reviewed by clicking on the link in the shipping confirmation email, or by accessing our order tracking page here. In most cases, depending on courier used, you will also receive tracking updates via SMS and/or email.
It can take a few days following order shipment before the tracking number becomes active on the courier's system. If the information is not available please try again later. Please rest assured that the estimated shipping time is valid regardless of the tracking site updates.
Note for taxes
Our customers do not need to pay for importing fees, duties or VAT(Valued Additional Tax). However, some limited countries (especially for some European countries such as Germany, Italy, UK and Canada,etc.) may need to pay duties or VAT according to your countries’ levying rules.
For further inquiries:
If you have any further questions, please contact our customer services at email@example.com
For international orders, manic Muscle Labs will not collect VAT from you, but import taxes may be applied by your country’s customs. This is also out of our control.
About delivery services zone
Our delivery services are currently only available to the UK, most parts of Europe and selected countries from the rest of the world. If your country is not listed, please contact us for a quote.
About shipping time
After you confirm the order, we will process your order within 24 hours, but the same day if ordered by 2pm.
About international tracking detail
After your order is shipped, we will immediately send an email confirmation containing the tracking number. Sometimes the shipment updates will be delayed, but please don’t worry.
After receiving the order tracking number, you can inquire on the relevant courier website.
Please note: It is the responsibility of the customer to know what they can or cannot import into their own country. We cannot be held responsible for customers who decide to take the risk and have their goods seized.
About cancel order
Please review our return policy.
About Shipping fees
Standard shipping to the UK is currently £3.99 via Royal Mail Tracked 48 signed for. We also have options for Express shipping via Royal Mail Tracked 24 signed for at a cost of £4.99. You will also receive SMS and email updates on your order tracking.
You can also receive FREE standard UK shipping on all orders over and equal £50.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
C1A018 - Unit 1A, Swansea Enterprise Park, Llansamlet, Swansea SA6 8PJ.